1) I’ve just read somewhere that fruits and vegetables rich in bioflavonoids are useful in treating high blood pressure or hypertension naturally. Is it true ? What food is the richest source of bioflavonoids ?
2) I’m suffering from high blood pressure though I’m only 26 years. I would like to control my hypertension with an appropriate diet. I’ve heard that prunes, melons, banana, celery and carrots can help keep blood pressure under control. Do you know why ?
3) Does Fenugreek seeds can help to lower elevated blood pressure levels ?
4) Can garlic lower blood pressure ? Is garlic a real natural antihypertensive ? If yes, how much garlic should I eat ?
5) Can Vitamin C help to regulate blood pressure in a natural way ?
6) Can Coenzyme Q10 lower blood pressure ? What dosage is recommended for coq10 ? Which food contains coq10 ?
7) Since excess salt intake can increase my blood pressure, how can salt be replaced in food ? What substitute can be chosen ?
8) In this article, we explain 10 simple and effective ways or means to reduce blood pressurewithout using medication.
9) Is it possible to reduce pressure naturally by changing one’s eating habits ? Are there any foods that lower blood pressure ?
Llearon Rao will show you how you can look and feel younger holistically using Homemade Skin Care Products, Foods, Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Facial Yoga, Facial Exercises, Homeopathy and Gemstone Therapy !
In order to download the Llearon’ s E-book, please click on the image !